Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The raging river...

0616_Waikato river rapids by Wendy Schotsmans

I have a new doorway.
Last night in my session with Christa we worked a dream where I am in a kayak heading down a wild raging river with no paddle. I am afraid and try to head to shore paddling with my hands. My homework is to stay
in the river and surrender to where it wants to take me. In another dream I am also experiencing fear in a huge metal warehouse and there is a moment when the big steel doors swing shut and lock me in. These two places....the clamped shut, locked down one and the wild, raging river are where I can choose to go when my fear comes up.
There is movement and a way forward with the one and a continued stuckness in the other. I am feeling a new
sense of lightness and energy when I stay in the wild river. I can take a deep breath and feel some of the tension in my body start to ease.
I have been working with this fear for months now and and it is such an incredible relief to feel the movement of the water...to be going with the flow...and to experience exhilaration and even joy and wild abandon. I look forward to what comes next....

No comments:

Post a Comment